Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Mini Shoot

As I waited for my niece the bride-to-be to arrive this morning, I decided to allow myself a few minutes of fun to arrange a few perfume bottles for a little mini shoot.

IMG_0297

We are going to look at some of the various items I have pulled together for her: shoes, a few veil ideas, and a little show and tell of family bridal history.

IMG_0299

And also look at our Pinterest boards together.  Which is where these images will go later today.

IMG_0327

I have pulled out my Grandmother’s rhinestone necklaces, to make into some kind of a headpiece for her.  Or at least we are going to explore that idea today.

IMG_0323

I had a major technical problem this week which has set me back quite a bit; and trying to finish Reve.  I should be in Beaune now, but feel I have to finish the book rather than run away to play.

IMG_0326

R is seriously unhappy with me, but I have to get this book finished.  End of story.   If I am productive and get everything done, I may go at the end of this month. 

IMG_0336

Patty in Beaune, keep your skype on; I have been trying to reach you!!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone~

5 comments:

  1. Loks lovely, i'm sure your niece will love all your ideas. Enjoy your time with her. You'll be back in Beaune before you know it!
    à bientôt,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Andrea! I have pinned several of the images!
    Be sure to stop by my site when you have a moment, I will call you later.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    Giveaway by Splendid Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always wonderful photo shots...love the perfume bottles and the Lv BACKGROUND...how very very! We went to le Petit Paradis last night and toasted you as we passed you lovely house. The portions are getting larger and if we are not careful...so are we...I Will keep the Skype on this afternoon. Beaune awaits you...Would be unfortunate if we were out of town when you are here! Late start... off to the market...a la prochaine, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. reconfigured Skype! and tested the line...It has been off for a few days but is on now. Off to a sale in Nuit St. George back later. Please try me again...a la prochaine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Andrea.
    You havé captured à beautiful scent in each photo, just so beautiful.
    Your beautiful photos look like a romantic magazine add :)

    Thank you Andrea for again gracing your beauty over at my place. I must make time to bump into you at the market in LA.

    Lots of love.
    Happy Father's Day to yours

    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete